- Manage the warehouses operations in the three different locations / cities.
- Evaluate all risks, take necessary precautions to secure warehouse contents, and ensure the safety and access security of warehouses, and ensure the full control on the identified related risks in joint with the concerned departments.
- Review the stocktaking reports with perpetual counting committee, prepare the needed reports and communicate the results with planners.
- Supervise the inventory adjustment transactions after having the approval as per the delegation of authority matrix.
- Design and implement the work methods and operation procedures for activities, such as verification of storing and issuing transactions, stocktaking verification, sub-inventory transfer, inter-organization transfer, miscellaneous transactions and disposition of materials.
- Monitor operations’ KPIs on weekly basis and steer the team for alignment.
- Monitor the process of writing off stock items and transferring materials to the scrap section and ensure its compliance to the environment and safety requirements.
- Ensure the smooth flow of operations between receiving, storing and issuing process, and ensure having synergy between warehouses teams.
- Advise on warehouses annual budget requirements and assisting in the evaluation of related tenders.
- Develop the necessary plans for quick emergency response to supply the needed items on time to meet the plants’
- Monitor the status and conditions of stock materials, storing racks and storage facilities to ensure adherence to the recommended standard storage conditions.
- Manage the application of housekeeping 5S measures on all warehouses area and monitor the performance, coordinate to rectify all notes with concerned departments.
- Conduct safety regular meetings with subordinates, Conduct scheduled safety tours at workplaces to ensure safe behavior and safe conditions according to the safety policies, procedures and safety requirements and intervene with actions as required.
- Comply with all APC policies and procedures and share them with the subordinates to assure all are understood and implemented effectively as per APC directions, regulations, and ISO standards.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering (Mechanical or Electrical).
- At least (8) years of experience in related field.
- Forklift’s operation experience.
- Having a good experience with Oracle-ERP system.
- Fluent in English language writing, reading and presenting.
- Computer skills (Proficiency in MS office).
- The successful candidate must be a non-smoker.
Bachelor’s degree in engineering (Mechanical or Electrical)